Help linking scenes

I think I’ve tried every which way to link these two together but nada :frowning: \r\rwhat I have is a button in a movie\r_root.main.menu\r\rI’m trying to link it to it’s corresponding scene\r_root.contact_US\r\rI’ve tried \r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.gotoAndPlay(“contact_US”, “cjffcontact”);\r}\r\rand\r\rbutCU.onRelease = function() {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.contact_US.gotoAndPlay(1);\r\r}\r\ralso\r\rbutCU.onRelease = function() {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.gotoAndPlay(contactUs, 1);\r\r}\r\rand countless others… am I just not getting this??\r\rplease help… here’s the fla \rwww.cjff.net/shh/index.fla

Looks like same old pb again: a button in a clip won’t link to another scene, you need to place a label on the 1st frame of the scene and link to the label.\rThis answer without having had a look at the fla, but usually this helps…

so the winning code is\r\ron (release) {\r&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp _root.gotoAndPlay(“cjffcontact”);\r}\r\rcjffcontact being the fame lable of the scene I wanted to link to.\r\rTought I’d post the solution incase others need to know. Thanks alot for the help eyezberg!\r\r-ReX