Help me, whats the name of this effect and how can i do it?

hello around :slight_smile:

i m making a photo website and i m interesting making a “rotate/transition/flip” effect like on the website.

After you zoomed on a picture, there is an arrow on the right-back of the picture to flip/rotate the image.

Please if anyone know how can i do it like on this website. please guide me, i would be so happy =)