Help with a Tutorial

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Hi all,[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]I’m new to flash and action script and I need some help, I am currently working on a flash project where I’m creating a drawing board effect. I was very much struggle with creating it own my own, however today I accidentally stumbled upon this tutorial [COLOR=#003366]Drawing Board: Draw in MX[/COLOR] in Kirupa which is absolutely great and has made my life much easy, thank you=) .[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]However what I need help with no is, I currently have a small set of animated movie [COLOR=black]clips which play randomly etc… And thanks to the Drawing Board: Draw in MX[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tutorial[/COLOR] I also have the drawing board attached to the project, however I wanted to be able to save the image I create on the drawing board as a sprite, is it possible to do this?? and I also wanted to know if this image could be used to replace my original sprite within the animated movie clips??[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Any help would be great, thank you[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Times New Roman’]Bhav[/FONT][/COLOR]