Help with my ALMOST finished menu

(this was in a previous thread but it wasn’t getting any attention. i have a menu thats all linked up, it works. i have a fish that floats up and down. it littleraly just follows the mouse coordinate but only on the y axis… here’s the problem)

it’s all done, just doing the final touches. now…

onClipEvent (load) {
_x = 138;
_y = -245;
speed = 3;
}
onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
endY = _root._ymouse;
_y += (endY-_y)/speed;
}

that is the code that makes my little fish float up and down in accordance with the mouse. but… when the swf loads, the fish comes down halfway, without my mouse even touching the swf file (within the html file i’m talking). as in the origin of the movie clip with the fish, settles on the x-axis (which is the top boarder line). the load event keeps it well out of site, but with no mouse interaction, the fish ends up poking his butt into view… any idea how to fix that?

also… when the user moves their cursor off the swf file, i want the fish to pull back up. does that have anything to do with a focus? how should i do that?

(i couldn’t upload the fla… too big :()

upload your fla to an external web host like www.freewebs.com and then link to it… id be more than happy to help u as best i can…

Prophet.

ya… that didn’t work. it’s too big to upload for a new account (less then 7 days) and i sure as hell ain’t paying for anything…

no limits on msn though… if you’re interested, add [email protected]