Help With Slime Volleyball Project

Hi, I’m trying to create a flash version of 2 Player Slime Volleyball but I have encountered a few problems I hope someone can help me with. I have movement of the 2 slimes but it is slow, jolty and only one can be moved at a time. So any help here would be great.

I Also have no idea on how to get the ball to bounce off them at angles and accelerate etc. so I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction :hugegrin:

I’ve sorted the movement :ne: Anyone got any ideas on the main problem, getting the ball to bounce off with different y & x velocities when the ball hits different parts of a semi circle?

For those who may not know, this is a link to the original slime volleybal: http://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/~wedgey/slime1/

With regards to your question, I have no clue :frowning:

Maybe you could help with this Kirupa?

Here is my code for gravity

onClipEvent (load) {
yspeed = Math.sin(dir*Math.PI/180)*speed;
_y = 20;
yspeed = 20;
if (_y<290) {
yspeed = yspeed-1;
}
setInterval;
100;
}

In a nutshell it should reduce the vertical speed by 1 ever 100ms, however the ball just stays at the same height. Anyone got any ideas?

OK sorted that bit out… trying to figure out why something else happens now, but I don’t seem to be getting much help here unfortunatly :frowning: Will try somewhere else