HEY YOU! Yeah you, wanna battle?

Thanks for the encouragement, Ethan. :smiley:

Yeah how long have you been using Photoshop? I’ve been using it now for about 6 month’s and I’m only just now starting to produce work I really like. Ethan’s right we are all learning here. Give it a couple months and you’ll be producing quality stuff. Take my word for it. I like the colours in your picture. Firey!:smiley:

I’ve been using photoshop for oh… around 7 years and this is all I can come up with so don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

yah, adam. i didnt want to enter the first place coz im still a n00b in photoshop but i figured, “what the heck!”, i wanna learn…so there, im in with the big guys. :thumb:

Flash, can we really edit our entry? I wanna try what Ethan advised.

i am really against editting your entry, but I entered mine prematurely because I thought I was the hold up. Because all the people I had initially pegged for the contest had submitted theirs. So I initially stated that I would do just that. But my edits were very small just blending and blurring. Not a new or greatly enhanced image.

So I would have to say no editting. This is a battle not a volley. So I may indeed just leave mine as is.

hope it’s not too late?

mcgiver that is off the hook…were you on the battle tho?

[SIZE=1]**** your footer…another hour gone.[/SIZE]

I’ll have to agree w/ DDD here… that’s pretty close to brillant, very oringal too. A little to grungy, but still yet, GJ.

thx :slight_smile:
I don’t know if I’m in the battle or not, I just saw somebody asked somewhere in the thread if he can still enter and someone else told him, the number of entrants wasn’t limited.

if not - it was fun to do it

I think you should be in…I have no problem with that.

Yeah it’s really an open battle so you’re in McG. Nice piece btw I love the cracked texture on the photo.

is this battle still on?

i think so i dunno whats going on just waiting for the polls or more entry’s come on people.

Uh oh! I was on my holidays so I forgot about the poll. I’ll post it now with everyone who’s entered (except Adam cos he doesn’t want to be in the poll). Sorry it’s so late. Anyone wanna make a gallery for the poll? If you do gimme a link for the first post.

I took mine down because i thought this was a dead contest. I’ll see if I can dig it up.

I voted for simplistik, although I liked his 1st version without the white light better. Still, although everyone had really nice work, I liked that one best.

I voted for EatHam. I liked the simplicity and colours of his piece.

still vegetarian but I voted for EatHam

I voted for mcgiver…I thought his was downright spooky.

Since voting has already begun. I’ll forfeit. I thought the contest was dead so I removed my entry

You should take your name off the poll in case people get confused.