HEY YOU! Yeah you, wanna battle?

[size=3][color=red]BATTLE COMPLETED![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[color=#ff0000]Gallery Coming Soon! Watch this space.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Please vote for your favourite entry in the poll above.[/color]

RULES:
Size: 600 x 400
Theme: Death (and things related to death) (sorry I’m in a morbid mood)
**Programs: **Photoshop
**Start Image: **picture here
Rounds: 1
**Entrants: **DDD,[color=red]Simplistik[/color], [color=red]Flash Gordon[/color], [color=red]MutedLogic[/color], [color=red]IdolThoughts[/color], [color=red]EthanM[/color], [color=red]Exorxist[/color], Color Pup, Reefster, [color=red]Junyap[/color], [color=red]Vdaminator[/color][color=black], [/color][color=red]McGiver[/color], zao, moncreyweasel (if your name is red you have submitted a picture)
Closing Date For Entries: [size=3]20:00 GMT[/size] [size=3]August 3rd 2004[/size]

->This is a straight battle with no swapping of pictures and no ase image.
->There will be a poll on the closing date.
->Anyone can enter before and up till that date.
->Entries will be accepted up to 24 hours after the closing date if the entrant has given prior notice that their entry will be late.
->During the poll no-one may vote for their own entry.

The idea behind this is to see how many people I can get involved so please do enter.

I’d wish you good luck but I’d quite like to win so I’ll need all the luck I can get.

you should really post a common image. Someone could quite possibly win just because they found a better pic on the internet. That might have already been altered.

But these are the battles I like. No volleys just a straight Arse Kicking image. If you change up the rules a bit according to my suggestion I may jump in this one.

I might jump in too since this battle will be so quick. But I have no inspiration now…

DDD//Check above. I’ll delete this post once I’m sure you’ve read it.
I’m looking for a start image on Stock Xchng now.

Here’s a sneak peek of the picture we’ll be using as a base. Obviously the real version is much bigger and higher quality.

I might be in. So are you working on the image before you post it for everyone else??

well, he needs to work on it in order to show to everyone else :mu:

Are you editting the image? Or will this just be a straight image?

Not trying to be a pain in the arse, but if you edit the image doesnt that give you a head start on the image as well? Maybe you should let a random contestant pick the image.

I know it is your challenge so your rules, and I may be in regardless, but it just seems weird the image you just showed us.

I think it sounds interesting, I’d like to join in too. I like these types of battles.

i dont know if i can hack it. you guys have awesome talents! but then again…what the heck! i’ll give it a go…count me in.

I agree with DDD.

Typically you start with a stock photo. Are we starting with an edited image that you’re already tweaked???

I join as well but as for the pic I think we should just have a stock image not a tweaked one

I think most battles should be as this one is. Folks just put the smash down on their best image. Then vote.

I agree…

…now can we get that image to put our smash down on…

Ya lets just have everyone pick there own image and give it there best im in I love morbid picks Just say go.

aha! nice to see you took an interest in kirupaforums, idolthoughts. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with this one.

I might take a stab at it myself, but i really think that you should just give us an unaltered source image to work with, flash.

That image is straight off Stock Xchng but we can use a different one if you’d all like. The reason I picked that one was because it was kindof a blank canvas. Nevermind. I’ll get a new one in a few minutes.

That was my original idea but DDD complained that it was unfair. Lets just go back to that. I’ll change the rules.

I think we have enough people now.:party:

[center][font=Arial Black][size=7][color=lime]GO![/color][/size][/font]
[/center]

I may still participate. I think the applicants should have to post the orginal also. To prevent fraud…and I was not complaining…grrrrrrr…