Hosting PHP scripts Help

I done up a few PHP scripts for the connection of my Flash program to a database located on another server.

What I do is i uploaded the php scripts into the my web hosting server. I created a folder called Class and another folder called Form.

As I did the same on my local pc which I have php server setup and install. I tried to run one of the php script in Form folder and it returns me the results from the database.

But when I try to run the php script from the web hosting server’s Form folder, I get error:

**Warning: main(…/class/clsExerciseEducation.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nrevic/public_html/Form/getexercise.php on line 2

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘…/class/clsExerciseEducation.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/nrevic/public_html/Form/getexercise.php on line 2**

Basically I just put the 2 folders in the public_html folder of the web hosting server and i run the address as [COLOR=Blue]http://mywebhost/Form/getexercise.php?MuscleID=1Gender=M[/COLOR]

It gives me the error on top.

Heres the 2 files. clsExerciseEducation.php which resides on Class folder and getexercise.php resides on Form folder.

clsExeciseEducation.php

<?php
require_once(“clsDatabase.php”);
class ExerciseEducation
{
// the codes
}
?>

getExercise.php

<?php
require_once("…/class/clsExerciseEducation.php");
require_once("…/class/clsMuscleGroup.php");