How can I make flash not repeat what it's already shown?

Hi,

Basically I’m working on a (very simple) children’s game and have set up a bit of code so when you hit a btn it moves you to a different place on the timeline:

on (release) {
labelarray = [“friend1”, “friend2”, “friend3”, “friend4”, “friend5”, “friend6”, “friend7”];
randomidx = random(labelarray.length);
gotoAndPlay(labelarray[randomidx]);
}

What I need it to do is always go to a new ‘unseen’ frame and then at the end give a score out of 7 for how many the children have got right.

The scoring i’ll try and crack later but can anyone tell me how I can make it so that flash remembers where it’s been and not repeat?

Thanks

delete the value from the array once its visited?


on (release) {
	labelarray = ["friend1", "friend2", "friend3", "friend4", "friend5", "friend6", "friend7"];
	randomidx = random(labelarray.length);
	gotoAndPlay(labelarray[randomidx]);
	labelarray.splice(randomidx, 1);
}