How do I create dynamic text over background image

Hi everyone,

I work for a printing company and I am trying to use my very limited skills to create a few pages for some of our clients to supply their details, of their business cards for example, online so we can cut down on proofing time etc.

What I am trying to do is have a page for say client 1, that has a picture of their current business cards on it with generic text details laid out as they would see their printed business cards. Then a form that they can type in the details required to be printed and the page can then be refreshed/updated and it has the details that they have just typed in, on the business cards on their screen so they can visually proof that the information is correct and then click the “Submit” button and we receive the correctly type details.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this type of code? I am wondering weather Flash / Dreamweaver would be suitable for this or should it be php. I can get around in Dreamweaver and flash but php leaves me witha headache :trout:

Any help much appreciated

Thatnks Mike