How do u Remove Borders?

Hello people,

I got a link that when its clicked it will open a jpg in a pop up window but its got a white border or margin around it. how do i get rid of this???

The action script i got for my button to load the jpg is:

on (release) {
getURL(“javascript:NewWindow=window.open(‘Photo 10.jpg’,‘ba1’,‘width=320,height=477,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=No,fullscreen=No’); NewWindow.focus(); void(0);”);
}

help!:frowning:

this is along the lines of what you are talking about: http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx2004/chromeless.htm

i can help you with html but not [js] and flash.

so how would you do it in html then?

give me the name of your url to make it easier for me first

[head]
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
<!--
window.open ('titlepage.html', 'newwindow', config='height=100,
width=400, frameborder= no, toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no,
location=no, directories=no, status=no')
-->
</SCRIPT>
[/head]
[body]
[/body]

make sure the script is one line only across, in the head area and u change the url.

Run a search on the forum for “Removing HTML Margins” and you should find what you are looking for as this has been answered many a time before.

As a hint… you will have to add an image into a .html page and load that .html page into your pop up window, that html file will then use the no-html-margins code in it to remove that border (when you load in an image by itself, the browser defaults to the default margin settings that is why you have to put it in a new html page with set html margin sizes.

<body style="height:90%; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Cheers lostinbeta i’ll give it a go.