How to load external swf into specific frame?

ok, i know how to load an external swf into a specific movielcip ‘container’ and position. but i am needing to know how to load that swf and start it at a specific frame, like frame 20, instead of the default frame 1. any solutions!? this is very urgent… THX!

~Philip

i also need help on this issue.

i have a level0 .swf. In that .swf i have a button that loads another .swf to level20. this is the code:
on(release) {
_root.myMCL.loadClip(“DramNoticias.swf”, 20);
}

But i need to load that .swf in that same level20, BUT i want the swf to be loaded in the frame number 25 for example ( without showing the other frames).

How can i do that ??

tkx

[quote=GWing_02;1962120]Couldn’t you have just loaded the movieclip, targeted a variable at it as a reference, and thus telling it to .gotoAndPlay(20)?

Also, having it start playing from frame 20 won’t help your bandwidth, it will still load the whole thing before playing. You’ll have to actually go through and cut out the first 19 frames that you don’t want if you don’t want them to load.

Lastly, posting in multiple forums doesn’t save anyone’s time…[/quote]

[quote=rvg;1983454]i also need help on this issue.

i have a level0 .swf. In that .swf i have a button that loads another .swf to level20. this is the code:
on(release) {
_root.myMCL.loadClip(“DramNoticias.swf”, 20);
}

But i need to load that .swf in that same level20, BUT i want the swf to be loaded in the frame number 25 for example ( without showing the other frames).

How can i do that ??

tkx[/quote]

Did you read his answer? Just do that.