How to move FLVPlayback components?

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello!

I’ve been trying to figure something out for a while now in AS3, but cant. I’m hoping somebody out there knows what is going on.

I have been working on creating my own flash flv player lately. I have the FLVplayback and all of the components such as the seekBar, volumeBar, pause button, and play button all working correctly together. I decided that I wanted to add some functionality for the user, so I made it so the user can enlarge and shrink the FLVplayback video (I did this with the tween class). I then also wanted the FLVplayback components to move to their new positions when the player is enlarge or shrunk. But i am having a problem…when I tween the FLVplayback components, such as the volumeBar, the main part of it moves correctly, but the little arrow used to change the volume doesnt move. This also happens when i try to tween the seekBar. The main part moves, but the scrubber doesnt move. This doesn’t make sense to me, because both the arrow and scrubber are nested in the components, so it should all move at once. Here is an example of how i am moving the volumeBar component with a tween…

var moveVolX:Tween = new Tween(volumeBar, “x”, Regular.easeInOut, [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]volumeBar,[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman].x, 200, 2, true);

Does anyone know why it does this? Thanks!
[/FONT]