Hi Guys,

I don’t know if this been asked before, I’ve done a search on this forum but can’t find the tutorials on this or maybe I don’t know what this effect is really call… is it blur effect? but when I try it didn’t work…

Anyway, look at how the photo appear… the effect so kewl and I want to learn how to do it… anyone can direct me to the tutorials or show me how it is done… thank you in advance mate.