I am a noob and have some simple questions to ask!

Hey guys i am a beginner in macromedia flash and have some simple questions to ask. As you can see in my web page[www.geocities.com/p020385] in the main page there is this border thats go around the stage which I think is cause by the settings of the layout. I try changing the layout but was redundant. Plz give me some advice !!! thanks for precious time…
:eye:

Then this question shouldn’t be in the random section, its a flash question :thumb:

• Soul :s:

I’m moving this over to the Flash MX forum. You should get a better response there. :slight_smile:

if you are referring to that ugly white thing around your swf here is the solution:

leftmargin=“0” marginwidth=“0” topmargin=“0” marginheight=“0”
put this piece of code in your html page in the “body” tag.
If you don’t know how PM me:hat:

p020385 (nice name btw), are you talking about the very thin blue line at the bottom and bottom right of your stage? That’s there because you haven’t aligned that white triangle thingy to the right. The line at the bottom is there because either: you haven’t aligned your main interface to (vertical) centre or your main interface bit isn’t quite tall enough. you could also get round this by editing the html and making the bgcolor the same as the background colour of your swf.

hope that makes sense :wink:

DON’T CROSSPOST!! :trout:

someone needs to delete the other thread

I just did :phil: