I must be stupid!

heres the deal. i am making a presentation which is going to be viewed by new employees, it is suppose to teach them what they will be doing. First there is a large file they iew which has everything they will need to know, next there is a quiz they will take to see what they learned. its not on line, its going to be all on the net work here at work. and what i wanted to do is when they view the quiz, i wanted in a boarderless window, i have all the scripting and everything to get the boarderless window, but it wont work. im not sure if its because im only on a network at work and it needs to be an actual url from the internet or something, i have no idea, i have been working on it all day, and any help at all, would be greatly appriciated.
thanks in advance

=ryan=

if you are running it in the player it won’t work, but if you are running it in a browser it should be fine.
more specific info may shed light on this problem.
:slight_smile:
jeremy

im running it in a browser. i dont know what to do. i t opens the quiz window and it looks good, but it says that it is unable to find the site?

=ryan=