Hi, I need some help.
I’m looking for a bouncing ball script, but one which is easily editable. I’m not a coder of any sort, but I can work out small sections of script.
Basically, I want somewhere to set the number of balls, somewhere to set the speed and somewhere to set rotation. The objects I will be using will not be completely spherical, and need to look natural as they bounce off each other and off the walls, rotating as they do so.[URL=“http://www.simonheys.com/2007/07/29/elastic-collision-2/#more-138”]
So, to clarify, I need an actionscript file that:
- Allows me to create objects that will bounce off all four walls. Gravity isn’t a requirement.
- Allows me to create objects that have collision detection, allowing them to bounce off each other and rotate as they do so.
- Allows me to have the objects bouncing as soon as the flash file plays. In other words, clicking and dragging is not a requirement.
- Allows me to create x amount of objects at a randomised size.
- Allows me to specify the speed of the objects.
- Allows me to specify the rotation speed of the objects.
Like I said, I’m not a coder by any means and I’m just wondering if someone could please help me out with what I need.
Thanks very much.