I need some input

I am in the middle of developing a site and am unsure about how to structure it. I am experienced in the standard DHTML practices, but have desided to use Flash in order to keep the load time to a minimum, (site is graphics heavy ((mostly .png files))).
That’s enough back ground…
What I was wanting to know is how easy is it to cross intergrate flash with DHTML? Or would I benifit from developing the site completly in flash?

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

SPIII:skull:

Dhtml is amazing at times… I have seen some really great things done with it, at great cost and effort to the creator however. I have not really looked into it much but from my experience with other dhtmlers’ your trying to mix oil and water here. Do you have a link to the dhtml site you are talking about?

None as yet.
I haven’t up loaded anything.
but I have seen first hand what you mean by “oil and water” I have a client who('s) web site needed an animated back ground as a “Water Mark”, and I attempted to use a flash ani. in place of a -YUCK- (bad quality image) .gif, and any of the additional stuff that I placed over the animation (navbars, etc…) that were developed in D/HTML just disapeared when the ani. was running. As best as I could figure, Flash required that the screen “re-fresh” with every new frame that played, and this caused the contents of the floating boxes (or invisible frames if you will) become invisable.

Thanks for you help.

SPIII:skull:

Right…
You still can salvage all the dhtml you have though. I remember when some drug company switch over and saw that…