I made this retart movie cause I was bored and wanted poeple to look at it.
https://cherrywrapper.com/Bored.swf
Its Wierd like this
:trout:
I made this retart movie cause I was bored and wanted poeple to look at it.
https://cherrywrapper.com/Bored.swf
Its Wierd like this
:trout:
man, that sure had some “intense vilonce”
hehe 
-teet
Im not allowed to see Cause The intense Vilonce

Man, Now u r one hundred percent a dangerous guy! Wonder what do we call guys who load a gun when they r bugged !
Your twisted bulldog…
ha ha
…I like it!
haha, twisted indeed.
thanks You.
I should make another one soon lol.
The intense violence part is when he is gonne sho himself believ eme il make it intense.
Bu for now I am gonna go play “Return to the castle Wolfienstein
tides of war”
so cya for now
*Originally posted by BullDog_Flash *
**
Bu for now I am gonna go play “Return to the castle Wolfienstein
tides of war”
so cya for now **
Who says video games dont teach the youth of today violence…!
![]()
Heyy bulldog, on Live or single player?
If your online you throw me on your list
“fester8542”
Cool said to myself I would only play online once I beat the game but owell Ill play online in about 1hour or so
** BORED ???**
http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28204
=)
Thats kinda… odd.
Freaky
fester it wont add for me
*Originally posted by BullDog_Flash *
**he is gonne sho himself believ eme il make it intense.
Bu for now I am gonna go play… **
i don’t get a single word…
lol yeah, raed bfero prsseing sumbit! 
*Originally posted by BullDog_Flash *
**fester it wont add for me **
Thats strange.
Maybe I have to be online for it to work.
well make sure you give me each case sensitive word and capitla or it wont work
:: Copyright KIRUPA 2026 //--
``` ```