I wish to hire someone

[FONT=Verdana]I have developed an online editable website. I would like someone to create the following using AS 2.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Frame 1 (capturing movie clips and displaying)[/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]3 - 6 movie clips will be displayed. (vector arts)[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]3 - 6 buttons should be there to capture each movieclip.[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]A next button will be three to move in to frame 2.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Frame 2 (this is the submit form)[/FONT]
[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]2 combo boxes, few input fields should be there. (the selected images in frame 1 should not be visible here).[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]When clicked on the SUBMIT button the all data (whatever is filled) and ONLY the captured images should be sent to a PHP server script.[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]I should receive an email with all those information.[/FONT]

[FONT=Symbol]·[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Also I should receive the selected images in a PDF document. Each image should be in separate a PDF. (E.g. if a viewer has selected 3 images I should receive the info + 3 PDF attachments).[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Basically what I need is a FLA file which captures ector arts - submitting them to a server side script and receiving it to my mail as a PDF document. I cannot give you the original FLA due to company policies. Therefore I should be able use your FLA to extract the actionscript and incorporate it in to my FLA file. A[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]nyone who feels capable of creating what I want please let me know.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]