Im gowin cwazy!$#@#@

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

ok ive seen this effect used everywhere but i cannot duplicate it its the blur around either fonts or person that makes it glow

just like on on the about area

i cant remember any other sites that use it but his is cool so i remembred it :slight_smile: