I'm quitting my job

what was your job?

Sen that’s awful!! And totally bogus! How do they expect you to get your work done? Can’t they find another T1 provider?

By the way I got a spam email today telling me that www.senocular.com wasn’t being utilized by search engines and did I want to do something about that? :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL!

sen - what was job and why did they lose their connection?

and I mean couldn’t they hire more Mousewheel-O-Matic 5000s with optional rodent laborer?

that sucks, good luck finding a new job if you do quit :beer:

edit: has the beer smilie changed? I seem to remember the beer glass being bigger and the smile being smaller. I’m trying to convey a message of good luck with the smilie however it kind of looks mocking. I’m not going nuts am I, it has changed hasn’t it…

The smile has not changed…at all…:evil: It really hasn’t hehe.

To be honest it seems you’re nuts wheather you are right OR wrong…

Coolest reason I’ve ever heard :thumb:

haha ditto :thumb:

:lol:

…hey wait a minute :huh:

aww now i cant call his work anymore lol… he lives close to me

Try waitering Senocular. I made $8000+ in 3 months waitering at home here this summer.

Pre-internet computer era was gloomy.

Deep respect to Sen for having the suckiest connection with the suckiest provider.

I’m sorry that you quit your job… but not having fast internet is just asking for people to quit. :lol:

There is no better felling than “sticking it to the MAN !”

wtf? I thought you lived in hawaii? There’s no other internet providers in hawaii?

That sucks sen.

Don’t do anything drasitic Sen.

Everyone gather around for a moment of silience. Out of respect for sen’s loss let’s not use our super fast internet connections for one minute. :lol:

Sen lives on the east coast of the US (I won’t disclose where out of respect for his privacy :chinaman: though he’ll probably tell you anyway if you asked). RussianBeer lives in Hawaii. I used to live in Hawaii (grew up there, folks still there), and EthanM spent some time growing up on the Big Island. Prolly some other members are/were from there too.

Not Sen though :beam:

i like that pay!! wish i could get that much here in toronto

ruski you could make that in Toronto. That’s only like $600 a week Obviously he’s not talking about waitering at a Denny’s.

whats going on with you people?? Maine? Arizona? Hawaii? Ive had the same thing in my profile location since I signed up like 2 years ago: “Maryland, USA” LOOK!

<----

and yet everyone is so confused! … unless… UNLESS! everyone considers me a pathological liar! Oooooh, I see what’s going on here NOW! :scream:

anywho, I decided to not actually quit - the boss is getting DSL installed soon, which is better but still not great, so I think I can tolerate it until something better - a job that is - (IN MY AREA) falls into my lap (yes, I know EA would have been great but Im not moving to Florida).

Seems to me our buddy sen was using the T1 connection to is advantage :evil: i mean thats why i would quit my job right? right?