Image viewer scoller thing

Does anyone know how to make a image scroller that like there is thumbnales on a line and you put ur mouse to the left it scrolls to the left and the right it scrolls to the right then when u click on a picture it makes it bigger in the middle of the page??? Can you please tell me how or write a tutorial or find me a tutorial this would be great thanks for your time.

come on please can somebody help me???

Arg! Not difficult. I’ll try and make a tute quickly (wow, that’s 2…) :slight_smile:

pom :asian:

awsome! thanks so much it is greatly appreciated pom can u privite message me your aim or icq name/number…

No have… :stuck_out_tongue:

ok but when will the tut be done by I am annexouis or however u spell it

Dunno… I can send you a fla tomorrow but the tute will definitely be finished later.

ok thanks so I should expect the tutorial later today?

Thanks
David :o

hey pom, could u send me the fla too ???
and if you know how to, is it possible to modify it
so when u put your mouse to the left , the photos are moved to the right and when u put it to the right, then it is moved to the left??
[email protected]

Some people call me the tutorial machine… :stuck_out_tongue:

And, hum, I did this fairly quickly, so if something’s wrong or missing, please report here or in random.

http://membres.lycos.fr/museebranly/flash/infinite.html

thank you!!! :smiley:

and i was trying to do what i told u so when u put your mouse to the left , the menu is moved to the right and when u put it to the right, then it is moved to the left, all u have to do is put a minus on speed like this speed=-1/10 , and modify the speed so it looks smoother :smiley:
thanks

POM YOU ARE THE MAN!!! GO POM GO POM GO GO GO POM! hehe lol

Pom in the tutorial you dont explain where to put the actionscript you just say what the actionscript is… I have gotten pretty far but am not sure where to put the 2nd as and I just guessed and got it write on the 1st so if you can change it that would be awsome thanks so much again.

you have to put it after the first part, in the mc, all the as goes in the mc.

All the code goes in the main clip’s actions. Thank you for pointing this. By the way, if you have any other problem, I provided the final source at the end of the tute.