Is it?

is this a scam?[font=Courier New][size=7]www.stuffmail.com[/size][/font]

My money would be on yes.

i wanna make this into a poll, but i dont know how :frowning:

Wow, $2 for every envelope you stuff. Those things must be HUGE! :stuck_out_tongue:

can any of you get more members to reply to my thread? i would like to see more opinions and stuff

bad site = bad idea…

how would they know if people even sent the stuff out…you could get it…and throw it away…

Thats the first thing I look at.

How can they talk about all this and come out with a real cheeseball site like this :sigh:.

22 - Once again just be patient. Not everyone is going to look at your thread and even if they do they won’t post all the time. Why do you want people to post so much about such a thing that’s not even that important?

We can’t get more people to post, what do you want us to do? Spam them and tell them that you have to post to be a good member :P?

I know for a fact that there are people who make money stuffing envelopes. They just don’t make very much. It’s not something you can make a career out of, and unless you’re desperate, the little extra money is probably not worth the time involved. So this is probably not a scam, just intentionally misleading. I wouldn’t bother with it.

Sorry, all this time I spend stuffing envelopes has dulled my mind control powers somewhat. But hey, at least I’m making $2 an envelope!

If you don’t have a popular site with a decent design, what makes you think that you’ll attract people?

I have no idea what those guys are up to but I dont wanna find out :P.

jokun thanks for you thoughts! and sharif…sorry, im just a little impatient sometimes

Lol don’t worry about it. The forums have been quite dead or lacking-members lately this week so I hope we can jump-start and spark up more members to post soon =).

:lol:

personally i think its a scam site

“IN ORDER TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we require a one-time registration fee of only $29.95.”

My vote is on scam…

[size=12]BUSTED!!![/size]

SOURCE= http://www.sohojobs.org/scam3.html

SCRAM SCAMS
Bogus Envelope Stuffing Scams

The Set-Up:
It seems like everywhere you turn there is an ad promising hundreds of dollars a week, just for stuffing envelopes. Some even promise to pay $4 or $5 per envelope stuffed! They usually require a “registration fee” of $10 to $100 to get started. If you fall for this scam, you WILL be disappointed. Envelope stuffing programs are nothing more than scams.

The Scam:
The most prevalent envelope stuffing con game goes like this: You pay your “registration fee” usually around $30.00, pure profit for the scam operator. The operator will then send you a copy of the ad you originally responded to, along with the wording to a classified ad, telling people about how much money they can make stuffing envelopes, and to send a self-addressed stamped envelope for information. When you receive someone’s SASE, you send them a copy of the ad. There, you have stuffed your first envelope!

The Cold Hard Truth:
Joining an envelope stuffing program is a bad idea. Think about it…the idea of paying someone to stuff envelopes is ridiculous. Why pay someone even 50 cents to stuff an envelope when you can get an envelope stuffing machine for a few hundred dollars? Of course you know that the SOHO Jobs Weekly does not allow these scam-portunities, right? Well, guess how many of these envelope stuffing jobs are submitted to us each week. Go ahead, take a guess. Around 200 per month! Every last one has been turned down by the SOHO Jobs researchers.

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel:
SOHO Jobs does not tolerate scams, tricks, misleading opportunities or any other solicitations made by the pond scum who are only after your money and not your skills. Contact our Scram Scams! division before sending any fees to a work-at-home opportunity. If the company is legit, we will let you know. If not, we will feature them in our weekly newsletter for all subscribers to see and avoid.

:sure:

I’m sure they’ll make their way around by trying to sell donuts. 2 dollars each donut you eat. 5 dollars each time you buy one and a one time 30 dollar fee :sigh:.

thanks alot fester! :slight_smile:

These things are scams. We have huge mail processing centers that can stuff, address and mail an envelope in .1 seconds. Why would someone pay your $2 to do it.

Hopefully you didn’t send in you $29.95