I got a few questions:
- What is the general purpose of conditionals? How do they enhance the creation of decisional outcomes?
- Suppose we wanted to establish a program that analyzes and makes a decision about the following topic:
Purchase a burger or a slice of pizza based whether the price of each item was above $2.00.
Create a proram that demonstrates this decision.
- Convert the following to its extended assignment form
x = x + 2
y = y * 4
z = z - 8
a = b + 1
x = x / 2
a = a % 6
- Convert the following to its increment or decrement form
int q; q = q + 1 result is: ??
double r; r = r - 1.0 result is: ??
- Which math method would be the best to use in the following situations:
Identify the largest number in the set: x=15, y=12, z=22
Identify the smallest number in the set: 20,15,35
Square when x = 4.0