We are looking for a developer intern to work with us, this is a paid position.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Good XML skillset.
- An understanding of JQuery.
- Experience with APIs necessary.
- Knowledge of HTML5, responsive design, UI and UX
- Understanding of OpenCart is advantageous
We are looking for someone who gets excited by developer work, someone who wants to learn about the fashion industry and come up with some of their own ideas and put them forward. We always have work on and are always using the latest technologies to apply them into our business.
We are not looking for someone who just wants ‘a job’, we are looking for someone who really wants to make a career in development; and who stands out from the rest of the potential interns out there.
All skills must be demonstrated and the successful intern will get in return, paid work in a fast growing company based near Manchester City Centre. There is room for a permanent position after review.
· In return an intern will have the chance to see a whole new business processes being built and have full engagement in design, scoping, planning and coding.
· Free on site Wi-Fi, Free Company parking (directly outside our offices). Casual working environment with fun-time Fridays. Modern office with leather executive chairs and full computer spec kit.
· We’re staggeringly well-connected and will be a great source of references for the right intern.
To apply for the role please respond to this post with a covering letter, your phone number and attach a CV – links of portfolio and samples of code would be advantageous.
Send an email to [email protected]