Just curious but how do you

I know this was a kinda dumb thing to be asking but I knew i’d seen it before and it was just bugging me where it was, thats all.

Lol don’t worry you’re not alone. I didn’t want to ask anyone just incase it wasn’t there anymore or it was a button right in my face :sure:.

:stuck_out_tongue:

As it turns out, it was a button right in front of your face.

It was actually in my screen but call it what you want.

:bad:

lol, button in screen, screen in front of your face, it all works out. :thumb:

Screen is actually 1.5 - 2 feet away. Not in my face though. If it was right in my face, it would be touched my ocular nerves along with my brain cells ;).

Uuhh…Back to being normal :ne:.

I dunno, I’ve had quite a liking to that smiley. Was able to use it in one or more occasions…:slight_smile:

Garsh darnit Sharif,
in another mini-argument are we? Tisk Tisk Tisk…

Grinch what are you talking about.

I’m joking around with him. Of course it’s right in my face.

Would I come out with words like “Ocular” and “Brain” and a measurement of all that :sen:?

Is everything an arguement to you? Even when I’m not even talking to you :puzzle:?

I believe he’s just joking with you as well… because you tend to jack threads into jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

No he always does this :sigh:.

We were talking about the button on my face and the button has to do with the forums so I didn’t hijack it :P!

but it wasn’t about about top member posters thingy :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

we need a smiley that mixes :stuck_out_tongue: with :wink: like ; P but winks and laughs

The button had to do with re-arranging the list of top members by posts.

Oh and…;P.

Btw - if we mix a smilie like that, it’ll be laughing with a wink with something red like a fat twizzler sticking out :lol:.

but that doesn’t smile and wink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: this is not on topic

[h]hijack[/h]

Lol thank you pixels, you just about cleared it all up there :wink:
He always does that :stuck_out_tongue:

:sigh:

Tried to mix those 3 - talk about bad operation…

I like it, we should keep it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hell no. That thing is wierd.

my try

looks angry to me :mu: