Just want to brag a bit

1.5mb/s download and 600kb/s upload, however I have seen it run better when there is nothing happening on the rest of the network. (upto 2mb/s down and 900kb/s up)

not bad for cheap dsl.

I have 56k i feel your pain. :( (insert shoulder to cry on) :(

But I just order comcast high speed cable with 4mbs download the man will be hear on the 19th boyah!

How much are you guys paying for this?

Because my wallets going to be hurting after this.

My mom gets a 100mbit connection at her office.

My dsl (256 k download :() is about $29/month, plus tax (brings it to $31 or so).

I think DSL companies hype their services pretty well, so lots of people sign up only to be disappointed. (If they have high content downloads, etc.)

I don’t know, I love my dsl, the :frowning: was because I was hearing about these folks’ 10 megabit connections…

:smiley: just wanted to put my input in… I just upgraded my connection to 3meg… it was: 384k! So I’m lookin forward to see what it can do :smiley:

Ditto!!

I know how happy you are since I swtiched to cable visions I can download at 2 mg/second and upload around 120kb

I have the same :slight_smile:

still on a 28.8kps modem

SHOWER ME WITH YOUR PITY!!!

(lol)

I have no pitty for you… I have a 56K but only connect at 28-32kbs because of crap phone server.

I would get ADSL in a heartbeat if they would just update the dam exchange !

Just did a couple tests on my new line! Download: 2227 Upload: 400 :D:D:D::smiley:

Download for me: 2748.3

yeah i just got comcast cable Internet and can download at 3.1 megs a second I don’t know what the upload is.

The installer came early I am loving this.:pleased:

56k and happy with it! I mean, as long as you turn footers off and the thread doesnt have a lot of images, YOU’RE GOOD! What else would you need the internet for anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, useless piece of crap

kicks computer

:sure: