[keep it..(:] Cyber Bunny : Flash Game

Cuber Bunny Game
You are a little white bunny, who collects carrots and fight with creatures from the forest (: in order to reach your lady love Bunny…:slight_smile: explore maps, look for secrets and power ups… 2D Platform, like Mario, addictive, soft game play, great sound quality, funny, with moral and story. Kids loves it. It makes you smile…(: please SHARE with your friends…

I like the graphics and the game… fun and plays very smooth… finally someone knows how to make a nice platform.

haha, great game;) i just love it:lol:
nice bunny btw;)

thankyou!..:slight_smile:

i like it, needs some tweaking to make it perfect (ill just give some of the major ones):

the carrot count doesn’t go back to what you had at the beginning of the level if you die, just keeps going up.

the background shifts a little too much when you go back in the level (maybe just the delay)

animation of the bunny could have a few more frames

artwork could use some finetuning

hitboxes to show interaction between bunny and enemy are alittle off, i died jumping near but not into an enemy.

level two where you get grass columns, one has an invisible shelf next to it that you can land on.

over all nice, smooth easy to use good job

[quote==guinness=;1983971]i like it, needs some tweaking to make it perfect (ill just give some of the major ones):

the carrot count doesn’t go back to what you had at the beginning of the level if you die, just keeps going up.

the background shifts a little too much when you go back in the level (maybe just the delay)

animation of the bunny could have a few more frames

artwork could use some finetuning

hitboxes to show interaction between bunny and enemy are alittle off, i died jumping near but not into an enemy.

level two where you get grass columns, one has an invisible shelf next to it that you can land on.

over all nice, smooth easy to use good job[/quote]

thanks for review and game testing…
I shall do game update soon…

:fight: hey shut it you - that invisible column has saved my bunny butt more than a few times! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice game. I don’t like how the bunny eases to a stop when you quit moving though.