Kirupa, can you print a south asian version of your book?

The DSA book is likely the very good book as it’s written by Kirupa. But being from South Asia(Nepal), it’s too costly

https://www.amazon.in/Absolute-Beginners-Algorithms-Kirupa-Chinnathambi/dp/0138222290/ref=sr_1_2?crid=16N0N1RNB8PDY&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.XbBhkNvZ-0DMFy9fsvlHtz7XzSMrnvZlfSzBd65ji0veNr7Hbl9apDWvUhoFuG7gnYDKzYTGfiaqVq-CJxm3BWPQT-EDeuqxsPyXSwoQXWoLcqnI7o2RFhTkgPUcO4W0gA0G4QId4z6Rxb-ns5F3mxG3-j3QeoXSqbPHNxy2iPo.5OWfcBjUC2GSpDuBWCh5mZMXp06FyO-IvbQ4ITOuJtg&dib_tag=se&keywords=kirupa+data+structures+and+algorithms&qid=1718350828&sprefix=kirupa+data+structures+and+algorith%2Caps%2C428&sr=8-2

It shows it’s 3214INR which is like 8K NPR if I order from amazon.in.

Can you make an indian version of this book if you plan to make this book used as a textbook? I am sure the pdf is floating somewhere, but I want to support the creator and make myself motivated to learn by buying the physical book.

Hi @oslon - that is a very fair point! To partially address this, a lot of this content is available on the site for free:

I’ll ping the publisher for what local options they have, but those usually happen about a year or two down the road given the time it takes to get them printed and shipped in other locations.

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa