Kirupa.com Ripoff

oooh ooh Pick me! Pick ME!!! Iā€™m the Kirupa.com hit-man!!

I thought Dan had that honourific? :slight_smile:

Dan is just angry on the forum. He is pretty mellow in real life (from what I have heard) I am mellow on the forum, but I am a very angry person in real lifeā€¦

404 URL not foundā€¦ hehe That was quick. =)

Cheers!
-Niann

Trigger happy Dan. :slight_smile: Fair enough, we will let you have the honour of sorting this guy. :slight_smile:

Hmm, the site seems to be down. Maybe dan already pulled the hit off on the server :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :rd:

Yep it seems like your campaing has been effective good job Kman

hitman Syko <ā€” I like that! =)

haha he knowā€™s that he copied it, and thats why he shut it down. Haha we will have to keep an eye on that site to see if he gets it back upā€¦

haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooo I didnt have time too see itā€¦ Oh well I bet someone else will rip kirupa.com - it IS greatā€¦

I bet there is already a riped-off one we havenā€™t encountered yet!

Man I am too late :frowning: I wish I could have seen it.

yeah me tooā€¦:frowning: well at least its off the line

Here is a screenshot for those who havenā€™t seen it: http://www.kirupaforum.com/copy.jpg

I was e-mailed by someone called ā€œJā€ about this site. It wasnā€™t something I was actively searching for hehe. Also, the individuals of the business are not the same people who created the web site. I received an e-mail shortly from customer support telling me that they have taken the site down to further investigate this matter.

Cheers!
Kirupa :goatee:

Wow, that truely is an exact rip colors and all. The funny thing is that anything they did change is actually way uglier and less professional than your stuff. I wonder if hosting unlimited can sue the people who ā€œdesignedā€ their site to get their money back (You could sue, but no loss came to you of this, hosting unlimited probably paid money for this layout). I am sure they didnā€™t intentionally pay for an exact copy/rip-off of a site.

I think whats cool is, we have too big of a community that love Kirupa and his sites that we can presure someone to stop doing something like ripp offs etc, ā€¦ its kinda mafia style really lol =)

its just really cool =)

Oh the site is down, I didnā€™t know :wink:

*Off to search more kirupa.com ripoff *****s *

lolā€¦ alexā€¦ I mentioned all that stuff about 2 pages agoā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

even the screenshot is too old to see, come on guys! you are always deleting old stuff :frowning: