Launching a Centred Pop Up Window

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=black]Hello Everyone.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I don’t usually post any difficulties/problems that I encouter with Flash as I aways seem to work the issue out…eventually, however this occasion is different.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]The tutorial on this wonderful site for “Launching a Centred Pop Up Window” is excellent. I have followed it to the letter to use this functionality on a site that is currently in development:[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]What I’m attempting to do is launch a centred “customizable” .swf[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]I have modified the script in the following way:[/font]
on (release) {
//customize the window that gets opened
// 0 equals NO.
// 1 equals YES.
address = http(“D:\WEB_Projects\WedPopUpTestFile\CallupURLTest.swf”);
target_winName = “”;
width = 400;
height = 300;
toolbar = 0;
location = 0;
directories = 0;
status = 0;
menubar = 0;
scrollbars = 1;
resizable = 0;
//sends data back to the function
openWinCentre(address, target_winName, width, height, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable);
}

the Java script remains un-changed at:

_global.openWinCentre = function(url, winName, w, h, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable) {
getURL(“javascript:window.open(’”+url+"’,’"+winName+"’,’"+“width=”+w+",height="+h+",toolbar="+toolbar+",location="+location+",directories="+directories+",status="+status+",menubar="+menubar+",scrollbars="+scrollbars+",resizable="+resizable+",top=’+((screen.height/2)-("+h/2+"))+’,left=’+((screen.width/2)-("+w/2+"))+’"+"’);void(0);");
};

Unfortunately this is not producing the required result. I want to open a seperate .swf file [centred and customized] that will control audion on the site.

If someone could be so kind as to point me in the correct direction, i’d be very appreciative.

Many thanks

Handle