Linking back to Flash frame from XML URL

Hi everyone

I am but a lowly martial arts instructor who has ‘foolishly’ decided to try and do our website. I decided to use a flash template which has actually worked out ok (word to the wise - DON’T BUY FLASH TEMPLATES UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO KISS YOUR LIFE GOODBYE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS).

Anyway, I wanted to put a news ticker on the site to display ‘latest news’ - I took an example that was kindly supplied from this site, and it works fine. However, I just cannot figure out how to create a link in the XML file that when clicked takes you back into another part of the flash site. I can get it to link to an external URL no problem at all but just cannot get the link to take it back to a section of the site I want it to go to.

Details:

The XML file looks like this:

<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“utf-8” standalone=“yes”?>
<images>
<item>
<news>Click here to see information about the NEW class!</news>
<url></url>
</item>

</images>

As you can see its not going to work. Obviously some magic words need to go in between the <url></url> but I do not know what they are.

ok - to reiterate:

1. I can put some URL like (http://www.someurl.com) and that works fine.
  2. I need to get something like go_to_this_place_in_the_flash_site instead but don’t know the syntax.

The site for your information is www.toafightingsystems.co.nz - the news ticker is on the first page under LATEST NEWS

Folks, any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Pete