}

function displayFormatName(num){
pointerXMLfiles = myObjArray[num].xmllink;
additionalXML = new XML();
additionalXML.load(pointerXMLfiles);
additionalXML.ignoreWhite = true;
additionalXML.onLoad=function(success){
if (success) {
trace(myObjArray[num].name + " " + pointerXMLfiles); /HERE IS TRACE IN QUESTION/
if (additionalXML.firstChild.nodeName == “Timestamp”){
trace(additionalXML.firstChild.firstChild.nodeName); /DESIRED POINT/
}
}
}
}

I have a question about multiple xml files being loaded into actonscripts. So I have an xml file in flash that has additional xml files with values in them. So the nodeValues are just links to other xml files

<item>
<aXML>test2.xml</aXML>
</item>

I first load the main xml file then create an object array and pour in some values (mainly links to more xml files). Once I have all that info in the object, then I loop through the object and load each xml file. But here is where the problem is essentially there are 60 xml files and when I trace in the onLoad function what comes out is not in order that it should be. The index values of the object array are out of wack, it should be 0,1,2,3,4… but whats coming out is 1,4, 3,5, 0, 7, 14, 22, 2… not only that but I am never getting to my disired point. Basically is there a way to load 60 different xml files so I can print out information thats in them in one motion??? Is there something obvious that I’m doing wrong??? Anyone see another way to this???

thanks, all you help is much appreciated!!