Loading a new movie in the current content loader

Hello…I’ve done a search to the best of my ability but can’t seem to find exactly how solve this problem. I’m quite the beginner and just purchased the book How to Wow with Flash and have followed the steps to create “shell-based navigation” for my website.

Here is the link to the website: http://erc.southern.edu

I have a template page with several permanent links that load the various sub-pages using a content loader movie(which I named cloader_mc). For example, for the DVDs link, here is the script I am using:

dvds.onRelease = function(){
cloader_mc.loadMovie(“dvds/dvds.swf”);
}

This works beautifully, but I don’t know how to make new links in the dvds.swf movie load in the same “frame”. When I make a link, it displays the movie in completely replaces the entire site. Basically, I need links in my subpages to point to the very same content loader that they themselves are nested in.

From searching, I know I have to point to the parent first or something like that but I have no idea how to do this. Any help would be awesome!

P.S.–to be more specific, I have another swf in the dvds folder named ERCTestimonial.swf that I want to link to from the the initial dvds subpage.