Loading after doing Drag/Drop

HI…how is everybody…I have this kids interactive game where there are body parts all around and they drag those body parts to the right areas of a grayed out body. this is for kids to learn about different human body parts. I would like an animation to load after they have finished dragging all the body parts…I have tried the true false system but it hasn’t worked…help would be great appreciated…>>>>

on (press){
_root.DragMaster(this);///Drag function
}
on (release){
_root.FitMaster(this);////Drop function
if (this._droptarget == “/RightArMmc”){
this._x=326;
this._y=287;
_root.Description.gotoAndPlay(“ArmText”);
_root.Balloon.gotoAndPlay(“moveup”);
}
else{
this._x=704;
this._y=332;

}

}

allright, make a few variables… like:

leftArm
rightArm
leftLeg
rightLeg
etc etc

each a value of true or false, when a kid drags a bodypart into the right place, just add this line:

bodyPart=true;

with the bodyPart being the assigned bodyPart (look varlist up in this post)

then, you should check if every bodypart is in place, like:

if(leftArm and rightArm and leftLeg and rightLeg){
gotoAndPlay("finish-animation");
}

and the kid knows he done them all :slight_smile:

should be something simular then this, but im sure you can figure it out now

Hey…whats up…:slight_smile: dragging the parts and making sure they are true works…but tell it to load a swf file after everything is true doesn’t seem to work…all the testing for true code are inside each bodypart movie clip and to check if all the parts are true in order to let the external swf animation to load is in the Main Timeline…
DragMaster = function (BodyPart){
startDrag (BodyPart);
}
FitMaster = function (){
stopDrag();
}
if(RightArm && LeftArm && RightLeg && LeftLeg && Head && Heart && Body == true) {
loadMovieNum(“KidAnimationTest.swf”,100);
}

YEAH…I 'VE TRIED EVERYTHING…THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I FINALLY DECLARE THAT ALL THE BODY PARTS ARE TRUE…I HAVE IT IN THE MAIN TIME LINE…IT DOESN’T SEEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH MOVIE CLIP ABOUT WHETHER THEY ARE TRUE OR NOT…(EACH MOVIE CLIP HAS A TRUE STATEMENT ON IT) I NEED HELP…