I am building my website, and I have a section called work where I will be display the different mediums that I use (print, web, motion graphics) the idea is each of the sections will have the top 5-10 projects to showoff. I want it so that when the user clicks one of the categories it loads the first swf for that category (ex. print1.swf) however after the user clicks the arrow that will be there, or the right arrow key it would go grab print2.swf, and so on till it hit the end. Then the user could click one of the other mediums such as web, and it would automatically load in web1.swf.
I know that I have to use some sort of counter system, but I’m confused on how the code would go to enable me to load print1, print2, print3 … so that I can just update the individual swf’s to make an update.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Here is the site: http://www.a-livedesign.com/testing
(click on work)
PS: The site graphics on work are temporary to show what I’m trying to do.
:ponder: