loadMovie Problem

Hi, I am a new comer to the flash world and I have some problems when loading flash files into other flash files. I have a Main.swf which has several buttons. Each of these buttons loads other *.swf files in the same Main.swf file (ex: LatesNews.swf, ContactUs.swf etc). The coding I used so far worked fine for simple pages. However I created an swf files with several [font=Courier New]Layers[/font] and this seems to be the problem since it loads all the layer at once (one on top of the other). The coding i used so far is the following

[font=Courier New][color=navy]on/color{[/font]
[font=Courier New] [color=navy]_root[/color].section=[color=blue]“Photo.swf”[/color];[/font]
[font=Courier New] [color=navy]loadMovie[/color]([color=#000080]_root[/color].section, [color=#000080]_root[/color].[color=black]container[/color]);[/font]
[font=Courier New] [color=gray] // container is an object I have in the form[/color][color=black] [/color][/font]
[font=Courier New]}[/font]

I have also tried the method l[font=Courier New]oadMovieNum[/font], however this loads the movie either in another page or in the top left side of the Main.swf file thus coming over other graphics in this file. The following is the code I used:

[font=Courier New] [color=navy]loadMovieNum([/color][color=blue]“Photo.swf”[/color], 1);[/font]

Finally i also tried [font=Courier New]creatEmptyMovieClip[/font], however the result came in the same way as the for the first try, i.e. - the layers were loaded one on top of the other. The folowing is the code I used:

[font=Courier New] [color=navy]_root[/color].createEmptyMovieClip([color=blue]“container”[/color], 1);[/font]
[font=Courier New] [color=navy]loadMovie[/color]([color=blue]“Photo.swf”[/color], [color=blue]“container”[/color]);[/font]
[font=Courier New] container.[color=navy]_x[/color]=50;[/font]
[font=Courier New] container.[color=navy]_y[/color]=50;[/font]
[font=Courier New][/font]
I would like to thank you all for reading the above an for any help you can give me to solve this problem (i.e. - loading Photo.swf in the Mian.swf file). Thanks Again!