Lol: "So, You Want To Buy a Cat? "

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/12/1/203542/736?foo=So,%20You%20Want%20To%20Buy%20a%20Cat?%2012--11

for all of you who didn’t like the cat pics in the other thread… :wink:

I have a cat. :beam:

Sorry, no real point to my post, just wanted to share with everyone. :slight_smile:

But nice article. :slight_smile:

Just a random thought - Would my cat be a Kit-e-Cat?

Sometimes I’m just too funny for my own good. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

“i’m too funny, too funny for my love …” lol,
have a break, have a kit-e-cat…
you noticed he speaks uk english too…? :slight_smile:

Yep, I was particularly gladened by his use of the word “arsehole”. :slight_smile:

Haha - a fine article.

I wouldn’t mind being your kit-e-cat! Ok that was corny, and a really bad pick up line… :-\

“I’m too sexy for my shirt… too sexy for my shirt… so sexy it HUURRRTTSSS”

Whoops… Wrong threads…

So… How about them cats eh? :sigh:

*Originally posted by BadMagick *
**Haha - a fine article.

I wouldn’t mind being your kit-e-cat! Ok that was corny, and a really bad pick up line… :-\ **
Funny though. :stuck_out_tongue:

My cat is lurking around as I type. In fact, he keeps trying to sit on thekeyboard, the pesky so-an-so

When I was watching over my kitten in Detroit 2 falls ago… I woul always put my kitten on the desk while I was working and I’d le him roam around. So cte… And while I was typing he’d try and bat my fingers :slight_smile:

OK, ok, how do I tell a male from a female?

Lift the tail and look just beneath its ******* (“arsehole” for our British readers). You can tell if it’s a female. If it isn’t, it’s not.

That’s great how he is making fun of british english :smiley: :beer:

Great article…

i hate cats, my friend’s cat has flees, so i went out and payed an exterminator 200 beans to gas my house up cuz my head was itchy for the past 2 days.

DEATH TO ALL CATS!!!

j/k some of them are really cute

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
**I have two cats Digital;

An orange oversized Tabby, appropriattely named “Kitty”
and a Black Kitten, appropriattely named, “Tesla”

So watch it pal. :bad: I would hate to phlush your membership down the ole craphole…

dooooooh~
pj :P:P:P

j/k ha ha---- :wink: **

lol nice choice of words

my friends cat is named smokey, for two reasons. one has to do with his color :esmirk:

i actually have grown to really like the cat, he’s so playful. that’s what i don’t like about most cats, they want to be left alone, but his is cool.

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**Just a random thought - Would my cat be a Kit-e-Cat?

Sometimes I’m just too funny for my own good. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: **

yeah ok