Looking for a Game Team - Join Us!

Hello everybody,

I’m looking for people to join me in a experimental project in Flash Lite. As some of you know, I work as professional Game Design at a company that develops games for mobile devices. But, besides that, I also program Actionscript and make Flash games for fun.

Now, I’m starting a non-profit independent experimental project on Flash Lite game development. It consists of a series of 10 games, which will be available online for free download for anyone willing to get them.

What we get in return for our work? Projection. People will play our games, see our names and its always good to have an online portfolio, don’t you think? Also, we gain expertise with the practice and knowledge exchange among all involved.

What I’m looking for? ActionScript Developers, with klnowledge of the limitations of Flash Lite (Flash 4); game artists, with a good knowledge of pixel art (or willing to learn it); and anyone who thinks s/he can share something helpful and is willing to join us.

Bruno.

PS.: [to Moderators] I really don’t know if this is the appropriate place for putting such a thread. If it’s not, forgive me and move it to where it should be. Thanks.