Looking for Freelance Designers & Developers!

I apologize if this is the wrong section.

I run a freelance network and am looking for high-quality designers and developers to join. If you are interested in building your client base, gaining experience and earning money, then please send me a PM (or post in this thread). Include your portfolio, location, and contact information (email address).

Thanks!

Hello Sir ,

Gratings…!!!,

We are a group of young and enterprising professionals who have been part of Software Development, Website Development , Web Designing and Mobile application Development since its inception.

Can you please share complete job specification document so that i can review and get back to you with development plan.
Can we have meeting so we can discuss the project details and give you exact quote .

Regards,
Krishna
Cyblance Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

Email Id- [email protected]

Both of these posts seem moderately spammy.

I’m not really sure it makes sense for us to have a jobs section given our current community and traffic.

What do you all think? Did you post in this thread because you see kirupa.com as a promising place for job listings?

I understand this isn’t a job board. I posted based on the fact that there are designers and developers here. Assuming that designers/developers are generally interested in freelance opportunities, I deduced it’d be a good enough reason to post and could add value to members here.

Anyhow, I do apologize if it’s against the guidelines. I don’t want to come across as spammy.

You’re fine. Guideline-wise, we haven’t really updated things since we migrated from vBulletin, so I’m not even sure what rules are in place, other than that I’m an admin and can enforce my own arbitrary policies, which I try not to do unless they line up with what Kirupa has set in place.

Yeah, that’s true. Just understand that you’re one of the first to do so since we migrated late last year. =)

1 Like

Thanks for allowing me to post! :smile:

Just out of curiosity- are you the owner of Kirupa?

Nah, I’m not the owner. I’m just one of the usual suspects and I help moderate the forum.

@kirupa is the owner. :kommie:

I’m merely the figurehead. The usual suspects are the real owners :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello Sir

Am a Web Designer Html5, Css, JScript And .Net Am Completed Masters In Computer Science And Looking For Freelance As Well.

Email: [email protected]

Thank You Sir …

1 Like

Hello @Killua,
Hope you are well,

As I am a freelance web designer and developer over the past 5 years. I am from India.

Please have a look at some of my work :

You reach me at mail: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul