Media Temple site rip! haha

what’s that? i didn’t hear you…did you say PATHETIC?

ahahahahah… thats sooo funny. can MT do anything to get them to do a different design or something like that…

People these days. Their “Company” is probably like a teenager, who speaks about “Our Services” “We”, when its like only 1 person, plus, that “Company” probably hosts the clients out of thier own computer. I wouldn’t host with them. :lol:

Also what gets me is “Thier” disclaimer:

©2002-2004 Ximagery Network. All Rights Reserved. -> Legal Notice …

BS !

:lol:

Did they write all their own content though?

I’ve been considering hosting off my dedicated server but don’t want to write my own text. I have no reserves about ripping from a blatant ripper.

Heh, they did put a lot of effor into it indeed. They even have a secure server! :lol:

All the design is REcreated. The colours + some text are different. A flash person with those skills shouldn’t have to rip… lame.

You don’t need to rip legal docs, there’s a lot of sites out there that offer templates and prewritten scripts. All you have to do is change out your info.

No need to snowball a ripper’s initiative, considering they probably did rip the content as well.

I was being sarcastic about ripping the rippers btw.

It is sad that someone has the skills, just lacks the creativity.

Yeah its been copied but try to limit these site rip threads.

:{ I do that :P, of course, I give it away for free when anybody just wants anything, and I tell them that their’s no reliability and the service might suck at times, at other times it might be great :P, and they ask to, I don’t often offer free ftp :stuck_out_tongue:

At least the top menu is more usable than the old mediatemple one, gotta give them credit for that.

flashpakistan.com/tutorials/lineart-e.shtml

Hrmmm… Looks like Kit’s to me. :beam:

Huh ? It’s back up ?

Gah! the site didn’t work yesterday, so I thought it was gone :evil:

Yeah, same here … so … what shall we do about it ?

EDIT: I spammed every forum on there and pmed all the members except like 10 before I got banned :wink:

Yay, it’s down :slight_smile:

nice job :stuck_out_tongue:

[color=white]I’m glad he didn’t call my bluff hehe, I threatened legal and military action would ensue if the site wasn’t taken down hehe[/color]<-- :wink: