Moonlighter 2 is finally coming to Switch 2

Oh man, they finally dropped the trailer for Moonlighter 2. The new dungeon mechanics look pretty chaotic, hopefully they fixed the inventory management this time around.

The new trailer for Moonlighter 2 looks pretty wild and I’m honestly just hoping the shop management loop is as addictive as the first one.

Moonlighter 2: The Endless Vault – Launch Trailer – Nintendo…

Oh that’s cool, I totally missed this announcement. The first one had such a great vibe, I hope they keep that feeling.

I never got around to playing the first one. My sister Jess kept telling me to try it.

Been there

Oh this is good news. I liked the first one a lot. The art style was so charming.

The pixel art in Moonlighter had such a specific warmth. It felt like a storybook. I hope they keep that same spirit for the sequel.

I really hope they keep the pixel art style. It’s like the texture of a building, it tells you a lot about the story inside.