Movie: Saw - Watch Trailer Here

saw the trailer a while ago - looks cool :smiley:
yes, Iā€™m the kind of person who laughs during splatter-movies

LGF is really pulling themselves into the mainstream lately, and all their movies seem to be pretty good, and have a bit of that indie film flair I canā€™t seem to get enough ofā€¦definately have to see this film. Looks like they are shooting for the halloween timeframe, at least thats the date on the rip for releases from a friend at the theatre.

Looks like a movie for all those phycos out there :evil:

Ill see it anyways it looks scary :bad:

sorry man, I can tell you right now that it will be rated R. Even the trailer said ā€œHow F*cked up is thisā€ and all the bloody death scenes. I guess you and me will be wating for the video releaseā€¦ if your under 18 you can buy rated R films but not watch it in the cinemaā€¦makes perfect sense :sleep:

Are you sriously worried about the R rating?

I never had a problem as a kid watching r rated flicks. The 14 year old pimply faced kid in the booth selling the ticket will seriously stop you? Or you could simply buy a ticket for a G rated flick that starts around the same time and just walk into the movie you want to see. Geezzzā€¦ kids today dont know how to be delinquints.

:stuck_out_tongue: hehe
/me is a good boy lol

EDIT: This is a bad signā€¦ I just used an IRC command on the forumsā€¦

We dont have the 14 year old pimply faced kid working for us we have some annoying female dogs, of course Ive done that little trick when you buy a G ticket and go into an R. Ive done it like 15 times and only gotten caught twice

The point is that now I have to go out of my way to get into this movie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

so waitā€¦ what is that really about?

:p: <woot

hehe when I saw the trailer I thought to myself "This is a movie that fester will ENJOY

and then I read the posts and find it to be true :stuck_out_tongue:

It sure looks weird and wicked - Iā€™ll definitely watch it :beam:

Awwwwwwwwā€¦

Its no nice to know that something so simple as a hack and slash film will inspire others to think of me.

Iā€™m touched :love:

woā€¦ gotta see that one

Not true, at least from what I know. At my job if you look young and want to buy a film thatā€™s R or a game thatā€™s M I check ID; itā€™s so bloody annoying to have parents get all mad at me cause they canā€™t control THEIR kidsā€¦

Man that has only happened to me once, Most teens who work at the stores understand and just sell them to you anyways, which is the way things should beā€¦until parents blame the selling of R movies to minors the reason for all the violence in the worldā€¦

seems like everything today is a cause for either violence of cancer :puzzled:

Yah, I think Kirupa is a leading cause of violence and cancer, from a recent report I read.

Wait maybe that was violens and dancers. But thatā€™s still a really weird thing to be responsible for. Hmmā€¦

But I gotta say, I probably wouldnā€™t check id on a kid that looks fairly old. But when they get to be like 12, thatā€™s bad. And maybe Iā€™m just a ā€˜bad guyā€™, but I really think itā€™s a fair rule to institute; if you canā€™t get a parent to say itā€™s cool, then do you deserve the game? Myself, my parents wouldnā€™t care much, so it wouldnā€™t be a problemā€¦ of course I think I come from an era where check id meant you wanted ciggerettes or alcohol. Canā€™t say I really experienced the problem. I bet it would be very frustrating. If it were up to me, if I owned a storeā€¦ I would most likely have a sign that read, ā€˜If you canā€™t stop your kid from buying this, neither can Iā€™. But I bet I wouldnā€™t do much bussiness then haha.

I like the sign idea, but your right, it would be alright to sell games to teens but prob check with a parent first if they are 12 or younger. I think they rate games over the top. If a game has a few drops of blood than its rated Mature :bored: thats just idiotic. They should toughen up, its a new generation and kids are exposed to violence earlier anyways so just let them play the game. Just because they play a game and shoot a cop in it, doesnt mean they will do it in real life. Oh wellā€¦

Hehe =)
Just think of me everytime you hear a Red Hot Chili Peppers song, and weā€™re even :stuck_out_tongue:

Scar Tissue?:slight_smile: In the words of Nirvanaā€¦ā€œpretty scaryā€

how f***ed up is that trailer?

Hey Sen thats just the teaser trailer this is the link to the full trailer

[edit] better yet this is a bunch of them http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/STUVWXYZ/Saw/trailer.html[/edit]

This movie looks sweet!

wonder if i can get a jappness inport for this movie before it comes out hahaha

That looks seriously f*cked up.