Multi pop up windows in the same movie

i used the action script in the tutural that open a browser pop up windows in the the centar of the flash movie and i mange to do it but the problem is that i want mulity diffrant windows that open with diffrant button when i do that it keept open the same first window for all the button and ignor the other …even when i put the java script of the popup window in diffrant movieclip… and change the URL of the rest of the pages my qusetio is

how i can open say 4 popup window with diffrant URL and diffrant button

This question has already been asked before. Try using the search feature.
[search][/search]

i really did search befor i post that but i got the same one popup window and i really did my best before i post that any help on that

Try this code instead

Movieclip.prototype.openWinCentre = function(url, winName, w, h, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable) {
	getURL("java****script:var myWin; myWin = window.open('"+url+"','"+winName+"','"+"width="+w+",height="+h+",toolbar="+toolbar+",location="+location+",directories="+directories+",status="+status+",menubar="+menubar+",scrollbars="+scrollbars+",resizable="+resizable+",top='+((screen.height/2)-("+h/2+"))+',left='+((screen.width/2)-("+w/2+"))+'"+"');void(0);");
};

all i can say is thank you very much man :slight_smile: it really did work and the page conttent changed acoording to the link but sadlly when i opend the second URL the second page opend behind the flash movies window …so the user will not be a ware that the th window has opend:hr:

Sorry, use this instead:

Movieclip.prototype.openWinCentre = function(url, winName, w, h, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable) {
        getURL("java****script:var myWin; myWin = window.open('"+url+"','"+winName+"','"+"width="+w+",height="+h+",toolbar="+toolbar+",location="+location+",directories="+directories+",status="+status+",menubar="+menubar+",scrollbars="+scrollbars+",resizable="+resizable+",top='+((screen.height/2)-("+h/2+"))+',left='+((screen.width/2)-("+w/2+"))+'"+"');void(0);myWin.focus();");
};