Multiple Preloading question/suggestions

[font=Arial][size=2]Hey guys I am curios to know what would be the best approach to load three main MC’s on one .swf My main swf is about 750x600 and want to load one big MC along with two smaller sized MCs. The effect I am trying to achieve is similar to http://www.dubpublishing.com/ I like how some of the mc or swfs are already loaded and some are still being loaded. This approach seems to give the user something to look at while the other MCs are being loaded.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]Here are the two methods that I had in mind so if someone could please shed some light on the best approach it would be greatly appreciated.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]1. Should I just have one preloader that loads the big MC and when that finishes loading it will then load other external .swfs by using the actionscript of loadMovieNum(“contact.swf”, 1); This of course would play after the big mc has already been loaded.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]2. Should I just have one main preloader for the entire movie, keep in mind the size of the file? So basically the first frame executes the preloader, loads the big MC and then later down the timeline loads the other two smaller MCs.[/size][/font]