My first hack at it... is it worth scrapping?

okā€¦ i had just started workin gwith flash not more than two weeks when i did thisā€¦ had no clue about how i was gonna fit it into a siteā€¦ but did it as an introā€¦ well i scrapped it. and the site i have is located at my footer which i have posted for critic alsoā€¦ anyhooā€¦ (btw i like to do ā€œā€¦ā€ because i talk like that due to a speech thing) i the character you see is kinda my mascot of sortā€¦ modeled him out of fimo firstā€¦ then i swift3d v3ā€™d him. heā€™s supposed to be choppyā€¦ based off of lego guys i played with so much as a kid. but heā€™s not the bestā€¦ and the intro makes no senseā€¦ at least to meā€¦ but it is kinda flashy so let me know if i should scrap it or slavage itā€¦

www.geocities.com/ubermensch_ver2/ubermedia_Intro.html

i think its pretty cool, definately can be used for something

error :wink: exceeded bandwidth limit

Same here.

Duh :sigh:

:beam:

:run:

:lol: Quit following me!!! :huh:

yeahā€¦ stupid yahooā€¦ i really wasnā€™t expecting that much traffic, but i just got web1000.com hosting so iā€™ll see if i can transfer it. i donā€™t want to shell out space for a site i donā€™t know i wanna go ahead with yet
i think its at www.geocities.com/ubermensch86/ too

Itā€™s pretty funky. I like it. Some nice movements going on there. One thing Iā€™d do is make the little gut walk a bit faster so the letters donā€™t take so long. Other than that itā€™s really good. Although I donā€™t really like the blue of ā€˜UBERMEDIAā€™.

Hey

Maybe you could make the frame rate a bit higher, seems to run a bit slow atm. Might have more impact if itā€™s sped up a bit :slight_smile: