My new game 2 (page 5)

Looking through this thread, the average is approx. 128.65, using the following numbers:
thor:47
berk:43
pr:45
syko:323
sharif: 322
serkios:46
mdipi:27
script:35
blabj:45
ethan:325
hifi:392
bodyvisual:325
redanchor:49
soulty:44
signifer:39
zoddo:35
jako:45

[size=1] I got the highest! I pwned you good!! :beam:[/size]

What the? How come I didnā€™t notice this thread?

And how do people get over 300? :huh:

I got 44 :party: :sure:

I only got 23 :frowning:

Click the flash movie and type in someones name. Who else could it be :sigh:?

Haha, yeehaw, 343 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually have supernatural powers so I ā€¦ STOPPED ā€¦ the time and I ā€¦ ROLLED ā€¦ over the button. Haha. See Iā€™m slick ;).

You forgot to drop though. You canā€™t roll without dropping. This is a fatal mistake that causes many to burn to death each year. :frowning:

396! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve upped the stakes a bit:

[swf=http://swf.thoriphes.com/catchinggame2.swf]width=550 height=400[/swf]

enjoy =)

Haha -325ā€¦

-416! I think we should all think of absolute values when comparing scores this time around. :stuck_out_tongue:

bah canā€™t get more than 35 anymoreā€¦ u should add a multiplayer mode :stuck_out_tongue:

hmā€¦:wink:

Oh yeah, 423, that was a much better cheat this time. :stuck_out_tongue: I feel so accomplished now that I figured this one out myself.

How come mods get to break the avatar rules ;P.

I dont mind but that avatar is funny :P.

yeah I was like that too but then I did some serious investigation and found out that heā€™s not breaking the rulesā€¦

quote: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 50 by 50 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

and since his avatar is only 4.96 KB we canā€™t do nothin about it :to:

Hey! Thats cool, never really thought of it like that.

No I am breaking the rules (since the mods have all the keys :cool:**), I hardcoded that image in there. user titles can contain html. :wink:

edit: oh I guess you can include an image that size. I just needed to get my quote under the image, thatā€™s all.

You bureaucrat:td: Iā€™m not gonna vote for youā€¦ oh rightā€¦ I donā€™t live in the USAā€¦ dohā€™ ā€¦ still ainā€™t votin for ya though

ā€œwho did you say you were voting for? thatā€™s rightā€¦A BUREAUCRATā€

35! :party:

:sigh: