MySQL without PHP?

Alright, I’m fairly certain this shouldn’t be too hard to figure out, but I’m a bit tired (4 am) so the words in the help files are kindof lost on me atm… Might be able to work it out tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yea, onto my point. I’m fairly sure that there should be some way to grab data off a SQL server without using external scripting in this new version, what with all the different data handling things they’ve added, so does anybody have any good tips / tutorials / help about doing this?

I have no problem with writing the scripts in PHP if I have to, just want to get this thing as clean as humanly possible… Thus as few files as I can manage. Also keeping it all in one file feels a bit more organized to me.

I have never in my years had to ask for help for Flash before so I’m sorry if I needed to say something more specific… But I think it’s understandable. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Jonas.

well even thought that feature would be nice :drool: you cant do such a thing. I am pretty sure u cant… am I wrong? :huh:

I am pretty sute u have to have something in between like a server or a php file to make the connection. There is something called AMPHP or something of that sort but I think its the same kinda thing… maybe they have a ready made component u can use…

sry… and good luck

CHEERS
Aditya
P.S. just wait for more people… before u jump to conclusions…:beam: