Need Help: AS3 External .swf/Loops/Children

Link: http://i.imgur.com/gpFJ6JW.jpg

Hey I need help coding an animation. I have some basic knowledge/understanding of code, mainly by tutorials. The image should explain it pretty well. I’m certain the answers simple, I just don’t know the code verbatum.

It’s using external .swf’s that are imported to the stage. Their set to layer 1 so that buttons (within the file) can be put on top. This is to avoid having to access an external .swf’s button.

I’m trying to have it so that you can cycle through by pressing keys.

I’m trying to add children/external .swf then remove them as soon as it goes to the next frame. I’m also trying to remove the sound that they give off as well. unloadAndStop(); works pretty well.

The song loop is supposed to be background music that loops infinitely. It sometimes overlaps. Most likely because the code is off and affecting it in a weird way. It’s in the first frame to avoid overlap.

I put the var’s for the loaders into Layer 2 so that it would remain constant. I had placed it in the Scene frames which are individual, and that didn’t work. Kept getting a “null” warning. This appears to work better.

I originally wanted to load children into Movieclips that are already on the stage, and not taken from library. However, I have no knowledge of how to do so. I don’t seem to understand the concept. It worked well in AS2.

All help and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.